Each exhibitor will receive the following:
- 1x 3m x 3m shell scheme
- 1x electrical point (15amp)
- 2x lights
- 1x fascia board with company name
- 1x table
- 2x chairs
- Company logo on AV background (loop logo’s during pre-symposium, tea breaks and lunch breaks, gala dinner)
- 2x full symposium registration (including tea breaks & lunch on symposium days), welcome cocktail, dinner at Joe’s Beerhouse & gala dinner
Price: R20 000
Please complete the Exhibition form and return to Zelda von Schauroth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Any person registering for and making use of any of the facilities or services provided by the International Wildlife Ranching Symposium organisers, its subsidiaries, stakeholders, management, directors and interested parties, do so entirely at his / her own risk. IWRS, its directors, officers, employees and everyone else connected therewith, shall have no liability whatsoever for any injury to, or death of any person, or any loss of, or any damage to any property, howsoever caused, whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
- Full payment will be required within 10 days after the date of invoice to secure your stand. It is only confirmed on receipt of a signed agreement and payment of the full amount.
- Selection of exhibitors will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Exhibitor form constitutes a legal and/or contractual engagement.
- All exhibition contracts are final and cannot be retracted.
- The 9th IWRS organizing committee reserves the right to decline exhibition bookings.
- The 9th IWRS organizing committee reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations governing the exhibition at its own discretion.
- All exhibitors are to comply with the Exhibition Rules and Regulations as determined by Safari Hotel.
All cancellations must be received by Zelda von Schauroth email@example.com in writing. Cancellations received before 31 May 2016, shall be entitled to a full refund, less a R2000 (two thousand rand) administration fee. No refunds shall be issued for cancellations received after 31 May 2016. Approved refunds will only be issued after the 9th IWRS has taken place.